Customs House is located in Queen Street Brisbane.
It was originally used for the collection of customs duty of incoming ships and was completed and opened in 1889, when Queensland was a British colony.
It is a landmark known for its distinctive copper dome. The building was designed by Charles McLay of the Queensland Colonial Architect's Office.
The building became redundant when port facilities moved to the Port of Brisbane in 1988.
Today it houses the Customs House restaurant. To find out more about the restaurant - click HERE